Nora had her two-month doctor's appointment on Monday, and she is, in the words of my completely objective pediatrician, "perfect." She weighs 12 lbs, 3 oz. She's in the 86th percentile for weight, the 92nd percentile for height, and the 67th percentile f0r head size. Why this doesn't indicate that she will grow up to be a pinheaded giantess, I'm not clear; but the doctor said all is wonderful and that she's thriving. I love our pediatrician-- she always makes me feel like I'm doing things right. Here's an actual exchange we had on Monday:
Me: Nora drools a lot, but she's too young to be teething. Is that anything to worry about?
Dr.: Nope, it just means she's well hydrated. Good job!
Thanks for more evidence of my baby's superiority! I've stopped wiping spit off her chin, just to show off.
Thursday, January 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good job on this entry!!! It leaves me feeling completely hydrated!
Mom
Post a Comment