Saturday, February 21, 2009

Man at the Bar

The hydraulic motor on my breast pump makes a noise that sounds just like "Man at the bar, man at the bar, man at the bar..."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just feel like someone should offer a comment here. But any comment I can make seems crass. That said, we have extra milk storage bags if you are interested. And a few spring things size 3 - 6 months. Not sure of her size right now? Is she already beyond that?

We'll try to stop by PR or the next group social occasion...

Sharon

Meg said...

I'm fine with crass, but you can save it for next time I see you if you want.

I'll take you up on the storage bags-- thanks! They're absurdly expensive.

As for the clothes, 3 - 6 months may be too small for our big beefy baby, depending on the brand-- but I'd love to see them and can always pass them along to a more waiflike baby.

We should have a Clifton/Pleasant Ridge summit. We never see you guys! I especially want to see your kids to find out if they're as cute in person as they are on Facebook.