Sunday, February 8, 2009

Roll Over, Babe-thoven

Yet another milestone: Nora can roll from her belly onto her back! She did it once before, several weeks ago (when I had my back turned, of course), but she did it again yesterday while I was watching. I called downstairs for Rich to run upstairs and see, and he responded with, "Oh yeah, she's been doing that all day." Hmm. Ok. I wonder what else she can do that I don't know about. Does she pop-lock, too?

Update, February 20: I still have only seen Nora roll over a couple of times, so I think this may have been a fluke. I'll let y'all know when she gets serious about rolling over.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

kudos to you for coming up with a better headline than "that's how she rolls...

Meg said...

You're giving me too much credit. The title was originally "Roll Over, Nora-thoven."