Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Nora, Sitting Up!

I am dreadfully behind on my blog posts, but this video of a marshmallowy adorable Nora sitting up on her own should make up for it. She is just so cute I don't have the words to describe it.

These days she is extremely curious and wants to grab everything. This video will give you a taste of what it would be like to be one of her toys. Those susceptible to motion sickness should watch at their peril.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute I can't stand it. Of course I am prejudiced. I love that final freeze shot of her face. At least you can tell she is persistant.
Grandmama

Meg said...

I know, I can't stand it either! I can't stand it! I'm going to go wake her up.

Anonymous said...

I like how she doesn't get mad when she doesn't get what she wants. She just keeps going.
Granny