I'm way behind on my blog posts. Remind me to tell you about our trip to Florida, Father's Day, and our camping trip. In the meantime, enjoy a few minutes of Nora zooming around the living room, taking frequent-- but very short-- breaks to lay her head down on the floor pillows. (Note the many drool stains on the pillows, which are silk. I guess only childless people buy silk floor pillows.)
Apologies in advance for the shaky camera work, though in some circles that's considered avant garde. And if the world clamors for more, I've got a few more videos from the same afternoon.
I'm just going to pretend somebody clamored, because I really like this video too.
Thursday, July 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Yeah, I admonish you for being behind on your blog posts. Too busy being a mother or something. I accidentally just wrote 'too busty' at first.
If I were a mom, my blog would be endless cute baby clips. And I heart your furniture.
Too busty would have been appropriate too. "Too busty to blog." I think I'll put that on a t-shirt.
Thanks for the compliment about my furniture! We keep ending up with moss-green furniture, unintentionally.
P.S. Sam, I JUST commented on your blog. Weird.
This reminds me of how your dog Baxter loves to rub his head on the floor with his butt up in the air. I think she is copying off of him. Very cute and the long-shot (vs. close up) camera work is much easier to follow.
You will also be glad of this evidence of Nora's standing and cruising. More movies of her standing!!!When she is President, people will want to see how early she walked.
Your mom introduced me to your blog...Your videos make me wish for the "good old days." I used to get so tired of people saying, "Enjoy these days...they grow up before your know it." Now I am saying those words to you! Please don't be as irritated with me as I was with those well-meaning people.
Have a great day!
Post a Comment