Sunday, March 14, 2010

New pictures: Watching Formula One with Daddy, wearing a headband, and being cool.

Lolly clearly loves getting her picture taken.

By the way: Rich bought her that "Dad's Racing Buddy" hat while she was still in the womb.
I just think being willing to keep a headband on is such a big-girl milestone! Plus, I mean, she's just so beautiful. And here I think she's consciously smiling "for the camera."

Profile shot.
Yep, I'm cool. Deal with it.

3 comments:

Sam said...

You can't hear it, but I'm talking in babytalk at her cuteness.

Leslie said...

I love these, especially the sunglasses one. How did you get her to keep them on? And I am a big fan of the headband. She looks so grown up in that picture. We're talking 4 years old! As for the Formula One scenario--well, she will probably need therapy anyway.

Meg said...

Mom: The question should be, how did I get her to take them off? She adores wearing sunglasses. I've been looking for a kids' pair that isn't absurdly easy to break, but maybe I'll just bite the bullet and take her to Target to get some cheapo ones for both of us tonight.