We had a lovely Sunday afternoon ice cream break with Aunt Patsy and cousin Tyler yesterday. Nora hugged her double chocolate chip close and devoured every bite of the generous scoop; I don't think we'll ever need to take a DNA test to establish paternity on this one.

And here she is at home wheeling and dealing on the phone with Itsy. Note the adorable jeans jacket; I bought it in the big kids section at Old Navy so that I wouldn't have to deal with any applique butterflies or flowers. A baby or toddler in a jeans jacket is on my list of the cutest things in the universe.

1 comment:
Well, I left a comment here a few hours ago, and now it's gone. I don't think I said anything offensive, so maybe I forgot to post it. Now I don't want to repeat myself.
Post a Comment