Some days, gentle susurration and rocking are not enough to calm Nora when she gets wound up. On those days, after we've checked to see if she's hungry, or cold, or has a dirty diaper, there's only one explanation left for her caterwauling: Baby loves zombies, and she will not rest until we serenade her with the groaning of the undead.
[Gentle reader: I'm entering this video with America's Funniest Videos, and according to the rules a video can't be shown anyplace else... so I submit for your edification Baby Loves Zombies II, Electric Boogaloo.]
Monday, December 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
This is one of the funniest things I have ever seen.
And adorable (on her part.)
Mammy
maybe she is a Tibetan monk!
Her hairline supports that theory. It might be hard to explain to the babysitter that Nora needs to listen to her Tibetan throat singers cd before bed, though.
You should put this on America's Funniest Videos. It is too funny! What parents won't do to comfort their little angels!
That is truly weird. Thanks for sharing. At the beginning, it also looks like a black cat's ears keep appearing, for an added note of spookiness.
Mary Anne
This is almost as good as the first one (except I hate that the blanket is in the way. It really is remarkable how instantly calm she gets and goes right to sleep!
And do I hear Rich giggling in the background as he chimes in?
mom
Post a Comment