
This headline is a slight exaggeration, but today my little girl figured out that if she topples over from a seated position and then kind of levers her hips, she ends up on her belly. And from there, if she's industrious, she can scoot backwards in seemingly aimless circles. But if she keeps at it, she ends up where she wants to go.
Unless she gets stuck under her crib, which she briefly was today, reminding me of a hamster or some other reclusive family pet.
She can also get her whole torso up off the ground. I won't go so far as to say she's on her hands and knees, but she's almost there. I think she was just so happy about pooping after three days of constipation that she felt much lighter. (Lesson learned: when you introduce bananas, don't just give your baby banana after banana for days on end, no matter how much she loves them.)
I guess we need to start thinking about childproofing. Hoo boy.
Unless she gets stuck under her crib, which she briefly was today, reminding me of a hamster or some other reclusive family pet.
She can also get her whole torso up off the ground. I won't go so far as to say she's on her hands and knees, but she's almost there. I think she was just so happy about pooping after three days of constipation that she felt much lighter. (Lesson learned: when you introduce bananas, don't just give your baby banana after banana for days on end, no matter how much she loves them.)
I guess we need to start thinking about childproofing. Hoo boy.
1 comment:
Yay Nora! If she's anything like Libby, she'll just get up and go one day, and you'll need to babyproof everything at once. One tip: Babies love dog bowls and will put dog food in their mouth if you have a dog like mine who drags pieces into the living room and then leaves them there.
Post a Comment