Hello, houseproofing, baby gates and brand-new, dog-pee-free living-room rug! Goodbye, extension cords, freestanding bookcases and open bottles of bleach left lying around.
Nora also managed to feed herself Cheerios today. I think she got sick of me trying to eat my own dinner while feeding her. She still often puts the wrong (i.e. Cheerio-less) end of her fist in her mouth, but enough of them manage to find their way into her mouth for it to be worthwhile.
3 comments:
That was so awesome to watch!!!!!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Oh my gosh, she is very busy and pretty fast. It is so great that you caught this on tape. I am fearing babysitting for her! I long for the old days (a month ago) when she was satisfied sitting in one place and playing with one toy.
Her grandmama
In the beginning of this video I'm playing peek-a-boo with Nora. I'm hiding around the corner of her crib and she's trying to peek at me through the verticle slats. She is soooooo darn cute.
Post a Comment