Nora is this close to crawling. We thought today might be the day, so we got the video camera out. She didn't exactly crawl, but she did reward us with ridiculous cuteness and almost excessive chattiness. We think she was trying to tell us a Native American origin story. You be the judge.
Tuesday, June 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Awww. I just want to kiss those chubby cheeks. And tuck that stiff leg back so she can figure out how to crawl.
mom
I expected a more effusive reaction. She's so talkative all of a sudden! She really does seem to be trying to express herself.
Such cuteness! I can't believe how easily she gets down then sits back up. Libby crawled early at 7 months, but she didn't get herself into a sitting position for a few more weeks--she was always on the go!
Check out how flexible she is. She basically does the splits in order to get into a sitting position from her belly. She inspired me to do a yoga video tonight.
It is comforting for me to be able to play this recent video of Nora when I am missing her. She is very expressive in a mob boss sort of way. By which I mean she is doing a lot of "eh?" and threatening gestures--but in a cute way.
One of my favorite parts is when she pulls her finger out of her fist and it makes a popping sound. And I like that she doesn't fuss when she falls on her face. I miss her and can't wait to see her.
Mom
She's all about eating real food now (mostly pureed, but also cheerios) and she levers herself across the room (flop onto belly, push up into sitting position) with amazing speed.
I bet she'll be really excited to see you.
Oh and I think her top two teeth may be pushing through!
Must have another video! I have just about worn this one out.
Please!
Watching this again from Florida. Missing my Little Miss Independent baby. You're right. This is very very cute.
grandmama
Post a Comment