One of the things I admire about this kid-- which also causes trouble at times-- is her focus and determination. Here she's toddling around with her little walker, busting through obstacles and picking up the walker to point it in the right direction when it gets stuck. While certain people (coughgrandmamacough) might pick it up and rearrange it for her, she really is capable of so much, it blows me away.
Saturday, October 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Just amazing that she has learned so much in one day. Yesterday all she did was jump the walker up and down in the same position. SO, I think it is obvious that I taught her about changing position, even though I did it by lifting her and the walker under the arms and moving them. Yes, Grandmama rules!
I liked seeing all of the videos, even though they were repetitive. I love the look of concentration on her face. She just turns around and keeps on truckin'.
Post a Comment