Monday, April 19, 2010

A Day in the Park with Aunt Patsy

I've been terribly remiss about posting to the blog this month. I blame the fact that Nora's bedtime seems to be pushing back to 8:30 with the extended sunlight, plus the addictive ease of web browsing on the itouch Rich gave me after he upgraded to an iphone. I promise to get back to my laptop this week and post some of Nora's funny stories. In the meantime, enjoy some photos of Nora's trip to the park to hang out with Aunt Patsy.





3 comments:

Leslie said...

I love these pictures. She is getting to be such a good girl. I especially like the one on the balance beam and the close up of her with the sunglasses. She is really something.

Meg said...

She's getting to be a good girl?? She's always been super amazing, in my objective opinion. But as she gets older, she sure is keeping us entertained. (And on our toes.)

Leslie said...

Oh duh! I MEANT to say she is getting to be such a BIG girl, no longer a baby. I know she has always been a good girl, real sweet. The other day I called her sweet, and she cocked her head and said "sweet." Let me know if you hear it again.