Sometimes, having a kid means you get to do things that are totally fun, but that would seem creepy if you were all by yourself. Like driving to a farm and just hanging out watching their sheep for a long time.
Today was perfect for sheep watching. Blue skies, low humidity, and a couple of good pals available for a play date. We went to Turner Farm-- an oasis of good vibes in the middle of Cincinnati. It's also a stopover for monarch butterflies on their way to Mexico, so there were plenty of butterfly sightings.
We ran into some other friends at the farm. Here's part of the Pleasant Ridge Posse. Are you intimidated? (Note that Nora and Gussy are holding hands.)
Pigtails!
Did you hear me? I said, PIGTAILS!!
2 comments:
I wish I understood the connection between Gussy and Ollie and Nora. I am sure it is more than the boys' kindness to a sweet little girl. Somehow I think they understand one another.
They are uncommonly sweet and considerate little boys. They bonded when Gretchen watched Nora last winter; we're lucky to have such great neighbors.
Post a Comment