Tuesday, June 2, 2009

More Photos

Look. This blog is by and for people obsessed with Nora, so when I get a bunch of new photos, I don't feel compelled to edit down to just a couple of representative snapshots. I may include every halfway decent shot. The people compiling the slideshow for Nora's Comedy Central roast or the party celebrating her latest Nobel Prize will have plenty of material to choose from.

With that caveat in place, here are yet more photos.
Mom and I took Nora to Summerfair last weekend. She was a great sport and barely complained. She refused to keep her hat on, though.


Nora has figured out how to pull herself up onto her knees from a sitting position, so we figured it was time to lower the crib mattress.


Don't look too closely at this one; there's a little poo on the mattress. On the plus side, doesn't my girl have some impressive guns?



And finally, here are a couple of pictures taken in the sunroom as Nora was starting to doze off after a midafternoon meal. Somehow the light was just right, and these pictures look exactly like oil paintings to me.


She's luminous, huh?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so in love with the ones of Nora topless in her bed. She is getting so old and competent.

You didn't actually have to confess about the poo. We would have wondered, but we would have assumed it was part of the overall design of her ambiance. A tiny teddy bear, perhaps.
Mom

Meg said...

I find it's best to confess to poo right off the bat, rather than leave people wondering. That's just how I roll.