Saturday, January 30, 2010

Free Bird!

We took Nora to see Justin Roberts and the Not Ready for Naptime Players this morning. I love this singer; I often listen to his CD in the car by myself, as a matter of fact, so I've been looking forward to this concert for a couple of months. It was worth the wait. He was so natural with the kids, and he really put on a great live show. We sat on the floor by the stage, and Nora really liked watching the big kids dance and run around.

She mostly hung back with us.




But then she developed an inexplicable affection for the lady in front of us and spent a lot of time trying to get her attention.


Toward the end, she finally cut loose and started dancing.

I know she looks unimpressed here, but she really was having a good time...


Hello Mean Face! She's started doing this a lot, and then laughing hysterically about it.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Our little Nora is a performer, I'm afraid. This means she will covet others' attention and appreciation. But maybe instead of being an engineer (like I feared) she will be a stand-up comic and take over the Tonight show when Leno finally retires.