Nora received her first love letter this week, from Ollie across the street-- at four years old, an older man.

This declaration of devotion was followed today by Nora's very first valentine:



Also from Ollie.
I approve of this pairing; Ollie and his little brother, Gus (or "Sussy" in Noraspeak) are incredibly sweet with "Baby Nora," as they call her. Plus, they have the most precious little Australian accents thanks to their Aussie dad.
But I have a feeling my funny, beautiful girl will be getting plenty of valentines in the coming years. Ollie will have some competition.
For Rich, the fretting has already begun. "I'm going to have to have a talk with that kid," he said when he saw the valentine.
Also from Ollie.
I approve of this pairing; Ollie and his little brother, Gus (or "Sussy" in Noraspeak) are incredibly sweet with "Baby Nora," as they call her. Plus, they have the most precious little Australian accents thanks to their Aussie dad.
But I have a feeling my funny, beautiful girl will be getting plenty of valentines in the coming years. Ollie will have some competition.
For Rich, the fretting has already begun. "I'm going to have to have a talk with that kid," he said when he saw the valentine.
1 comment:
That Ollie has all the right moves. He definitely knows how to impress a girl.
Post a Comment