Tuesday, February 9, 2010

The Phone Call

"'LO? HI? Oh, hi. My ommy-may is all up in my ill-gray right now. Let me call you back."




"It's me. You would not believe what I put up with around here."


"Hang on a sec. Mommy, be a doll and rustle up a sippy cup for me, mmkay?"


"Over there is fine. Put a coaster down."


"Anyhoo. What were you saying?"

"HELLO, a little privacy, please! THANK you!"


"Sorry for the interruptions, Doggy. Now, where were we?"




"Right. Sell my Toyota stocks and put all my money into banannies."

3 comments:

Leslie said...

She is so grown-up looking, even though she is drooling and talking into your flip camera. These are very adorable and funny pictures. I am so glad you captured some of these expressions.

Leslie said...

Also her mother looks beautifu (and thin)

Patsy said...

So cute!! omg I love her expressions!