Have I mentioned that she does a very convincing double-take, complete with "WHAAAAAT??"
Or that she is working very hard at learning to put her own clothes on? Even if she has to do it the long way, e.g. putting her shirts on legs-first?
She's accomplished a lot in a year and a half. And paradoxically, despite the fact that having a baby or toddler forces you to be attentive to every moment (if for no other reason than to make sure they don't end up at the bottom of a well), in many ways the time has flown.
I can hardly remember the time before she was with us. This may be a defense mechanism to ensure that women don't run off to Reno every time they recall their wild bachelorette days. Or maybe it's just because I love her like crazy.
Or a little of both.
Tuesday, May 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment