Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Fall Photos

Yes, I know it's December, and this post is a month or so late. I've been up late doing work-work for weeks at a time, and I'm finally getting my evenings back. So I'm going to post some cute photos now and-- hopefully-- come back soon to add some clever commentary.


We went hiking in the woods...





We went to Rouster's for apples, cider and some time by the big fireplace with friends.





... We giggled and rolled around a lot, too.









3 comments:

Leslie said...

I love this last photo where she is caught off guard a little and doesn't have that nose-wrinkling smile. She is so darn cute. That first photo reminds me of the little video below where she is singing "Twinkle" and all of the words are "funny funny funny fun."

Meg said...

Oops. Good call-- that video and these hiking pictures are from the same day. I forgot I posted those.

Leslie said...

I really like the new pictures with the bean bag. There are a couple of pictures that look very natural.