Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Hay Ride

There's a wonderful organic farm that's surprisingly close to our neighborhood and welcomes families for a variety of educational activities. We signed up for a hay ride and had a pretty awesome time. Nora still talks about it (and it's December now). It also made me want to be a farmhand, which I'm pretty sure means I don't have a good grasp on what all the job responsibilities would be.



Look behind you. BEHIND YOU!

Picking turnips to feed the sheep.





The farm's most exotic resident.

4 comments:

sarah said...

Where is this farm? Is it Shaw Farms? Looks like a lot of fun!

Leslie said...

I have to tell you that I keep getting a laugh out of your menacing "Look behind you. BEHIND you!"

Meg said...

Sarah-- it's Turner Farm, in Indian Hill. Email me if you want more detail. It's a really awesome place.

sarah said...

Thanks Meg. I'll email you for the scoop when the weather gets warmer!