Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Pumpkin Picking













I have to tell you how brave and independent Nora was her first time on a ride where she couldn't see us the whole time. We bought her a ticket for this "choo-choo train" made of old water barrels or something, half thinking she'd freak out at the last minute and not want to ride. Not only did she have zero anxiety about going into the little car all by herself, she displayed not a moment's doubt as the tractor pulled away with all the kids inside. I, on the other hand, couldn't take my eyes off it as it drove off with her inside.
Can you see how far away the "choo-choo" went? You can barely make it out on the other side of the pumpkin patch.

Nora spent a lot of the ride waving at strangers like a parade queen.











2 comments:

Leslie said...

She IS fearless. I mean, I think it is very scary sitting on that tractor so high up and steering with one hand! And, yes, the "train" is even scarier for her parents. These are wonderful photos, and some I haven't seen.

Leslie said...

Also will be happy to see pix with her new haircut.