We went to the Zoo on Saturday-- first time I've been in about 20 years-- and brought Aunt Elizabeth along. A great time was had by all, though Nora wasn't particularly interested in the animals. I was surprised, since she's obsessed with our dogs; but my theory is now that she's too little to notice when things are unusual-- therefore she didn't find the animatronic hillbilly bears at Jungle Jim's particularly interesting, and she didn't really blink at the elephants bathing 10 feet from us. Talk about your sangfroid. She did, however, enjoy the people watching.
It was a big treat to get to hang out with Aunt Elizabeth.
Gazing dreamily into the distance together
Nora in full vampire bat mode
By law, in a family photo, one of us must be making the face we wish Nora to make.
Even though she's not looking at us.
The look on Rich's face is pure daddy love. It makes me all verklempt.
Join me up here! It's beautiful!
Yes, we get it, you love Aunt Elizabeth.
Because I think this photo is slightly better of me, I'm including it.
1 comment:
Very adorable photos. And I love the captions. I like the second to last photo of you because you are laughing so hard.
Post a Comment