
My girl loves to read . Also, check the thighs on this little monkey. This was in my aunt's phenomenal vacation home in Florida.

Also in Florida. I love this dress, but it does hamper one's crawling, so it's in the closet until she can walk. (Or until I need to show her off.)

Smiley little turtle-birdie.

Taking a breather. It's tiring to spend the afternoon ripping up cardboard boxes and copies of
Entertainment Weekly. Sometimes you just have to collapse right in the middle of your debris pile.

Camping in July with friends. We made the decision to meet everybody up in Hueston Woods very late in the day; we messed up Nora's schedule, but she was a trooper.

Once she got tired of crawling frenetically around the tent like a daddy long-legs, she slept through the night very nicely. (Although she insisted on sleeping perpendicular to me, which cramped my style in a big way.)

She even took a nap the next morning while we were packing up. Man, I can't get enough of pictures of her sleeping.

"Hmm? Of course I was listening to you. Something about what a good girl I am, yogurt is yummy, yadda yadda."
1 comment:
So adorable!!!! I love the one with the book and the thighs. Thanks for all the pictures. I will save some to my computer.
Post a Comment