Friday, August 28, 2009

More Adorable Videos

4 comments:

Leslie said...

Oh Lord, I just watched both videos about 10 times. Nora is so beautiful in the first one. Those dark eyes just hypnotize me. And in the second one, I love how decisive she is when she decides to see if you will, finally, let her control the camera, and when she sees that it won't work, she quickly goes back to her business of trying to break into the stairway.

Leslie said...

What happend to your original comments? What happened to the original order of the videos?
Is the government involved in this somehow?

Meg said...

I expressed to Rich my anxiety about having videos of Nora on Youtube-- for some reason that creeps me out and this blog does not. So he made them private, so I had to take off the previous links and repost these videos a different way.

Did I have a comment up before, though? I don't think so. Oh, do you mean the thing about how there's a tv show about guns going on in the background? Right, I thought it best not to point that out.

Leslie said...

You are getting to be such a pro at handling videos. I am really grateful for them. I actually miss that little bugger, who lives .8 of a mile from me and keep watching these new videos.