Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Peekaboo

Here, Nora plays a rousing game of peekaboo with Grandmama and Granddaddy. I think this video will make me smile forever. Best. Baby. Ever.

4 comments:

Leslie said...

Definitely a happy-making video. I have never seen her laugh so hard and so loud. She is so adorable I just can hardly stand it.

Her grandmama

Meg said...

I know! Just when I think she can't get any more adorable, she blows me out of the water. Like today I was sitting on the floor, and she crawled over to me and pulled up to standing just to give me a hug and put her head on my shoulder.

Sam said...

Totally bookmarking this for the next time I feel grumpy. Watched the whole thing with a grin on my face.

Patsy said...

OMG I love this video! I just want to grab her and squeeze her! She's soooo cute! Oh how I miss this age. It feels like Kyle & Tyler were this little just yesterday. They both went from 12 lbs to 200 lbs overnight!